Saramia Bra As seen on TV
- Saramia Bra As seen on TV Available in Black colour
- Saramia Bra As seen on TV Sizes Available Medium,Large,1X,2X,3X,4X
- Double conforming, lifting straps – just criss and cross to be cradled in comfort and youthfully lifted
- 360 degrees of super soft, breathable fabric
- Saramia Bra As seen on TV -Front and back cooling mesh panels – hot air flows out and fresh air flows in
- 3 comfort levels – control how much lift & support you want
- Adjustable support straps – double the support, comfort and smoothness
- No back clasps or underwire – you won’t even know you’re wearing a bra!
- Fits perfectly to your body
- Fits all shapes and supports all sizes
- Look and feel SaraMia good from the front, back, sides, and even the straps!
- Machine washable The Softest, Most Comfortable Bra that Fits Perfectly to Your Body
- The SaraMia bra is so supportive and flattering, yet so comfortable, you won’t even know you’re wearing a bra!
- The secret is the double conforming lifting straps.
- Just criss and cross to be cradled in comfort and youthfully lifted.
- SaraMia comes with adjustable support straps so you get double the support, double the comfort and double the smoothness – all without underwire!
- Experience 360 degrees of super soft, breathable fabric designed with front and back cooling mesh panels so hot air flows out and fresh air flows in. And with 3 comfort levels, you can control how much lift, shape and support you want. Say goodbye to cutting straps, poking underwire and unsightly back fat.
- SaraMia is the bra that fits perfectly to your body!
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR YOU
- Use the Size Chart below to help you find the perfect fitting bra for you.(Size chart is in the Product Image )
- By design the SaraMia Bra is custom conforming, so if you are not sure about the right fit for your body type or bust, we recommend you purchase the next size up.
How to measure yourself:
- Band size: Run measuring tape all the way around your back where your band sits (It should be snug as possible without digging). Round up to the nearest cm.
- 70-74 cm = 32 band
- 75-79 cm = 34 band
- 80-84 cm = 36 band
- 85-89 cm = 38 band
- 90-94 cm = 40 band
- 95-99 cm = 42 band
- 100-104 cm = 44 band
- 105-109 cm = 46 band
- 110-114 cm = 48 band
- Cup size: Run the measuring tape around your back, just under your shoulder blades, and up around the fullest part of your bust. Subtract your band size from your bust measurement.ex. If your bust measures 94 cm and your band size is 86 cm, the difference is 8.
- 0-3 = A cup
- 4-5 = B cup
- 6-8 = C cup
- 9-10 = D cup
- 11-13 = DD cup
- 14-15 = E cup
- 16-17 = F cup
Q: How do I choose the right size SaraMia® Bra for me?
SaraMia® comes in sizes M, L, XL ,2XL,3XL & 4XL. We strongly recommend you refer to the sizing chart TAB on the page to find your size and to review best fit advice.
If you are ever in doubt about your sizing, latest consumer feedback has suggested going a size up is always best to ensure you get a comfortable and supportive fit.
Q: How do I put on the SaraMia® bra?
SaraMia® is taken off and put over the head, so if you’re in between sizes we recommend ordering a size up to ensure proper support and ease of taking it on/off.
Q: Are the pad inserts adjustable or removable?
The pads can be adjusted inside the cup or removed completely to improve fit & comfort.
Q: Does the Sara Mia® bra have adjustable straps?
Yes. Sara Mia® has adjustable straps so you always have the right fit and support for you.
Q: When first trying on the bra, where should the straps be placed?
We recommend fully tightening the shoulder straps to start with. Once the bra has been put on, adjust the straps to improve comfort.
Q: When should I fasten the Criss-Cross straps?
Up to you! If it’s difficult for you to fasten the lace straps when the bra is on, we recommend fastening the lace straps on your preferred setting before putting on the bra. However, if you have a hard time getting the bra on over your head, it’s better to leave them undone until the bra is on.
Q: Does the Sara Mia® bra have an underwire?
No. Sara Mia® uses double, adjustable, lace straps that criss cross to provide support, comfort and lift.
Q: What colours does the Sara Mia® bra come in?
Sara Mia® bra comes in 2 versatile colours for everyday wear. Black, Nude & White coming soon.
Q: How do I care for my SaraMia® Bra?
SaraMia® can be machine washed on the delicate cycle, in cold water only. Use mild detergent and do not bleach or use fabric softener. Lay flat to dry. Do not put in dryer or iron.
Q: What is the material of the bra?
SaraMia® is 92% Nylon, 8% Spandex.