- For FUJIFILM INSTAX Mini Cameras
- Credit Card-Sized Prints
- ISO 800/30°
- Daylight-Balanced Film
- Glossy Surface Type
- Vibrant Colours and Natural Skin Tones
- Excellent Sharpness and Grain Structure
The FUJI Instax Mini 60Pk contains 60 sheets of instant colour film that is compatible for use with the INSTAX Mini series of cameras. This film features vivid colour reproduction with natural skin tones when used under daylight (5500K) or electronic flash lighting conditions. A refined grain structure provides high image sharpness and clarity as well as a versatile ISO 800 film speed for use with a wide variety of subjects.
Recognized for its excellent colour reproduction, the film has a glossy finish and is an excellent choice for general use, portraiture or even with electronic flash. It’s also a fun film to use – easy to load, shoot and best of all – no wasted time at the lab wondering how your images came out. Due to its “mini” size, it is easier to carry, file and store when compared to larger, more traditional film formats.
Even in low light scenarios, due to its high-speed rating, Instax Mini Film will produce amazingly sharp images. Another user benefit is that it has been improved to lessen the developing time before you see your print – a real benefit when you’re photographing young children who are notorious for wanting everything “yesterday”. Instax Mini Film has also been enhanced to maintain its stability over the years making it a good choice for archival storage. Those pictures you shot when your kid was 4 – or during that trip to Disneyland will still be around long after he’s out of high school.
- ISO 800 / Works Well in Low Light
- For Instax Mini 7, 25, and 50 Series Cameras
- Daylight Balanced / Glossy Finish
- Credit Card-Sized Film Format
- Ultra Sharp for a High-Speed Film
- Vibrant Colour Reproduction
- Fast Development Times
- Enhanced Stability for Long-Term Storage
- Small Format – Easy to Carry and Store
- Extended Operating Temperature Range